Dr. Weglein is dedicated to providing maximum safety at our office visit. We have developed the following policies.
Covid 19 office policy- please review the new office rules
- Dr Weglein will be having telemedicine consultations ahead of all office visits, to ensure visits are for needed procedures.
- Email ahead of your appointment all patient paperwork and mri/ imaging reports
- Only the patient will be allowed in the office, no families, no children, no friends allowed.
- When you arrive at the office, stay in your car and call us 281 888 3416. When the clinic is ready for you we will call you, and then you will come up and go to the bathroom on our 5th floor and wash your hands for 20 sec. Please see instruction hand cleaning video www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmVJQUCm4E. After washing your hands, knock on the office/ or call us, our medical team will meet you at the door and provide a kn95 mask/ astm level 1 surgery mask and hand gel/ gloves to you. You then will be escorted to your exam room. In the room you must stay on the exam table. If a procedure is needed you will be consented and you will pay over the phone.
- To help ensure your safety. Our clinic has installed air purifiers designed to work against viruses to continuously clean the rooms, along with a "deep" cleaning with uv light and surface surgical disinfectants in between office visits
All the Patient Forms are Adobe PDF files and require an Adobe Acrobat Reader If you do not have a copy, you can obtain a free copy of the Reader from the Adobe site. Click on the Adobe logo below go download the Adobe Reader.